What is it really like living in Sicily?
- You must be good at cooking pasta for intimate family gatherings of about 35 people.
- You should keep your cool among cars made from parcel tape and rosary beads, which are driving up the pavement. At you.
- You should enjoy roasting octopus over a blazing barbecue when it’s 39 degrees centigrade.
- Babies are sacred, so get ready to fuss over all of the children, all of the time.
- Be ready to laugh at all times!
Explore my dangerously truthful blog about life in Sicily.
Or use the menu to browse by category.